Opal is a highly technical, vintage-aviator style goggle that features an eternal modern design. Worldwide, this is the first-ever model that features a complex 6-layer foam compound.
Our Shock-Proof 2 layer foam will absorb impacts and also protect your eyes.
- Goggle frame is entirely made of brass
- Zeiss Crepuscular lenses increase contrast for a better vision in low light
- Thermoformed padding for a total of 6 layers of foam:
2 layers of Memory Foam (worldwide first on goggles)
2 layers of Shock Proof foam (worldwide first on goggles)
2 layers of hard foam
- One by one hand-sewn stiching between the two leather paddings
- Possibility to mount prescription lenses, or sun screening lenses, on a quick-unscrew removable all-brass frame that sits inside the goggle
- Two pairs of front lenses included: clear UV lenses and Zeiss Crepuscular
- 2,5 cm wide elastic band embroidered with 4 wires
- 100% Designed, manufactured and packaged in Italy
More info: herdofwolves.com